The Edit Blog Love Sponsor Thrift Image Map

2009-03-28

Sales Alert

For those who live in the area... a little sales bulletin. Talize (http://www.talize.com/) on Upper James in the H dot, has 50% off EVERYTHING this up coming Monday, March 30. I went last week and I found ridiculous amounts of nice stuff. My arms were burning from carrying so many things. I spent $38 and I got a workbag, a purse, a knit shirt, a silk shirt, a dress and brand new shoes. If I had waited til this Monday I could have spent only $19... But I didn't want to risk it and on that day patience was not my virtue.

I found so much good stuff that I put a navy, leather, quilted Holt Renfrew purse back....Only because I found an even better brown, suede, quilted Holt Renfrew purse with awesome, heavy hardware instead. Yeah me! Well, happy shopping!
Oh ya! And the bright nails are for Earth Hour... I glow in the dark.

1 comment :

Laura said...

the purse is really nice!
nice blog!
x Laura
http://stylecoaching.blogspot.com